Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

  1. #41
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...oted_with.html

    You too. </div></div>
    you use sites like this garbage as "facts"

    im done with you

    you arent smart enough for me to continue to attempt to have an adult discussion with
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    I'm sorry that Im taking the word of a non-partisan site called Factcheck.org which many news organizations use over a claim you made that I'm just supposed to believe because you say so. But you cant give me any site to prove your claim, just the same voting record they used to prove what I said. I guess this is just your cop out, nice job. Get over yourself, seriously. Youre just as bad as you say I am. I'd really be talking about some sites that youve posted on here as a source.



    Allow me to go ahead and make PVvikefans reply on this thread while I am at it.

    "Look who you are talking to. B HUSSEIN is BAD, John Mccain is good. R13 is dumb, but I cant reply to him because he makes me look bad. So I will resort to personal attacks/lies to sway attention from the discussion. Btw did I mention B HUSSEIN is BAD and R13 is dumb?"

  3. #43
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves



    [/quote]
    No need in trying to talk to him you can't fix stupid [/quote]

    Been saying that for weeks.
    Evidently there is no common sense in him at all.
    But the truth is definately in him. It has to be in there somewhere. It certainly has never come out.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #44
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    I'm starting to think he cant go one post without mentioning my name or referring to me lmao.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    Looks to me like Obama's votes were in line with no one. How many times has he chosen not to vote at all?

    So if that is the case, perhaps all of those who are voting for Obama should, well, not vote at all! Follow his example! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    Don't talk bad about Obama he is a man ready to reach across the isle and shake hands with......................Kennedy, Pelosi, and the rest of the Libs.
    crack is whack

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    Y'all might as well get used to him...he's gonna be your next president.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill O'Reilly Gives Him What He Deserves

    Exactly

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •